Thursday, October 27, 2011

STRAY wishes......

dear god pls send me somebody who'll care!
im tired of running , im sick wist despair.

my body is aching, its so racked with pain,
and dear god i pray as i run in the rain,
that someone will love me and give me home,
a worm cozy bed and a big juicy food.

my last owner tied me all day in the yard,
sometime with no water and god that was hard!

so i chewed my lash god and ran away,
to rummage in garbage live as a stray.

but now god im tired, hungry and cold.
and im so afraid that i'll never grow old.

they've chased me with sticks and hit me with stones.
while i run the streets just looking for food!

im not really bad .. god... pls help if u can,
for i have become just a "VICTIM OF MAN"!!!

No comments:

scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.