Friday, January 16, 2009

kawan2 ku???

hua~ this se break really killing me...damn it..hang out? i dont hv any money... eat? im on my diet..cooking?ermm..im on diet la!!! i dont want to cook for my daddy and bro..nnt i feel hungry plak! gardening?lazy la....on9?owh thats the only thing that i can do..(just realize)lolx
my mom ask me to do something that can make my masa lapang jd sempit.camner 2?
actually b4 the sem break i tot i want to cook something... well such as cookies, cake, puding,coktail...or anything that yummieee..owh yes im ready to cook that things.. but sudenly my mum ask me"xnk diet kew?"
wadde.... hurmmmm ok im diet .... ahahahahhaha mcm tah papew la..!
what is the most immportant is.... im so boring!!!!!! my mum swoh bace novel!! ala~ if i baca novel... i nak mkn skali bru layan aakakakka.. mmg diri ini xboleh nk kurus la..lolx

erk.......(berfikir ape nk tulis)

...............masih mencari idea.........................

weh aku nak tulis aper nih??? (tertekan)





No comments:

scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.